Saturday, August 12, 2006

Feedback

The great guy who got my #17 twinnie liked it so much that he became my first repeat customer and got the #16 singlefin too. I only let him have it because he promised to take good care of it.

So that means two things...

First, you're about to see another testimonial.

Second, since the board-building fund is newly replenished, you'll be seeing some new boards here soon.

But first, the feedback.

"Yes!!! Finally took the board out this evening in 2-4 ft. windslop and it performs amazingly well even in such crappy conditions. For starters, it's nice and loose and very nimble, unlike my full-size longboards. I was connecting sections like a madman - nice speed and glide, and it's momentum carries really well. I get the impression this board might actually excel in the bigger stuff/overhead. I'm anxious to give it a go when the hurricanes start rolling in. Now here's the part that blew my mind... I was getting consistent hang-fives on this deck. I'm using a Turbo Tunnel fin, and that might help, but it was pretty cool to be hauling ass across the face of the wave with my front toes skimming the water on a board that's under 7 feet!

And yes, the abalone is gorgeous in both sunlight and moonlight (my session went well past sundown tonight.)

Man, Jarrod. You make really nice boards! Thanks again! "

Can't argue with that kind of enthusiasm, now can I? Thank you Jonathan!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home