Thursday, May 11, 2006

Mark Richards - Style twinnie V2.0

6'3"x20 3/4"x2 3/4" 5.75 lb

I got such good feedback on my first one I decided to make another just to sell. Again, it has the new logo, this one is rendered in walnut burl, kingwood, balsa and paua abalone.

This is what its proud new poppa had to say about it: "Took the board out yesterday for the first time. I am a longboarder and your board is my first venture into shortboarding. I was truly amazed how easy it is to catch even small waves with this
board...This board is going to get a lot of use. Nice work!" "Took the board out again yesterday...I want you to know it's my favorite in my quiver and I'm getting ready to take it back out today."





3 Comments:

Blogger J.P. said...

The leap in quality from 013 to 017 is insane.

7:48 PM, July 05, 2006  
Blogger Jarrod said...

yep, there were a few hits, but more misses, in those first 13 boards. Definitely a learning curve, much easier to see in hindsight.

But I'm extremely happy with the last 4, and would be thrilled to be able to maintain that consistency for the next batch... which should be coming up in september/october.

11:33 AM, July 23, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

so very cool, man.

1:36 PM, July 24, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home